Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ah. Yes. The Hours.

Ok, yea. She's got me there. "The Hours." I just didn't get it. Gay guy throws himself off a balcony. The end. Yea. She's explaining it to me right now, and I'm still lost. HOWEVER, I did read it - through to the end. Suffering and bitching the whole time. I will not pick it up again for a re-read. Sorry, but I'd rather have a pink Easter Bunny tattooed on my back with the words "Born to Hop" stenciled in gold glitter paint on my ass by a drunken Jackson Pollock. :p

So, someone wants to "commune" with some hobbits, elves, dwarves and other assorted "fantastical" critters, eh? We can do that. DragonCon 2013 will be taking place from August 30 - September 2 this year, and someone just guaranteed herself a ticket. Audrey can dress up as a fairy, Em can have her choice : Either Slave Girl Princess Leia (Bow chicky-bow-wow!) or Arwen, and me? I'LL be taking pictures!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are cracking me up ! (Off to borrow Defending Jacob.....)

    ReplyDelete